I'm from Mexico City and lived in the U.S. for a total of more than 24 years. Now I'm back in Mexico. I realized I was seeing my country through the eyes of a native stranger. This is an attempt to process the differences, to explain Mexico to the U.S. and the U.S. to Mexico. With digressions along the way.

miércoles, diciembre 29, 2004

Donate to Tsunami Relief Fund

It's really easy to make a donation to the American Red Cross for the Disaster Relief fund for South Asian Tsunami Victims though Amazon. Just click here to go to the page, or go to Amazon's main page to find a link.

A lot of people have been collecting food and clothing to send, but unfortunately this isn't the best way to help out. Transporting the goods costs lots of money, and not everything is usable. If you donate money to a trusted relief organization, the funds can be used to purchase the exact type of aid that is needed.