I'm from Mexico City and lived in the U.S. for a total of more than 24 years. Now I'm back in Mexico. I realized I was seeing my country through the eyes of a native stranger. This is an attempt to process the differences, to explain Mexico to the U.S. and the U.S. to Mexico. With digressions along the way.

miércoles, enero 05, 2005

Bush III?

I heard Jeb Bush is touring Banda Aceh with Powell.... Could this be his debutante ball for the international community? Will we be seeing him as a candidate in 2008? Or is he over there just so A Bush is doing the rounds, if not W. himself?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

sadly, I thought the exact same thing... since GW can't run again, they may be setting up a little family dynasty. I don't like the possibility at all, but I would not be surprised in the slightest.

-jeremy

(heya nayeli!)

7:44 p.m.

 
Blogger Diana said...

The Bush saga isn't going to end with Dubbya. I think Jeb will make his way into the White House eventually.

11:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Nayeli said...

Have any of you seen Bush Family Fortunes? My friend Ricardo lent me the DVD. It's a documentary by Greg Palast on the Bush dynasty. I really dug it.

12:03 p.m.

 
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

That damn Bush (G, Jr) is an imbecil. America better not elect Jeb to the White House. G.Bush sounded like an idiot addressing the new Congress.

7:28 p.m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home