I'm from Mexico City and lived in the U.S. for a total of more than 24 years. Now I'm back in Mexico. I realized I was seeing my country through the eyes of a native stranger. This is an attempt to process the differences, to explain Mexico to the U.S. and the U.S. to Mexico. With digressions along the way.

miércoles, febrero 09, 2005

Ha, ha...

In a strange twist I am now editing a local reality TV show. Ha ha ha. Very funny, universe. I took it as a sign to say yes that I'd just posted about it. And now I understand why they put in all the fake drama. I am so proud to be contributing to the production of such quality programming! The weird part is these people totally know that what they say and do is going to be manipulated through editing (not that it even needs to be), but they are so desperate to be on TV they do it anyway. I hope I can come up with the right mix of exploitation and ethical integrity.